WkMeasureTools is a comprehensive set of measuring tools for Substance Designer. Whether you need to get the distance between 2 points, the angle between 3 or the lenght of a part of an image in real wolrd units, WkMeasureTools has a solution!
Discover how this package can fits your needs!
WkMeasureTools Substance Pack
WkMeasureTool is a paying - but very affortable - package. You can download it from here: https://gum.co/WkMTsd
WkMeasureTools contains 4 tools that will help you to extract several distance or angle pieces of information from the images manipulated in Substance Designer:
- WkRuler gets the distance between 2 points of the input node and display it in the specified units.
- WkProtractor allows you to measure the angle between 3 points.
- WkTSNormalChecker provides a representation of the vector at the specified position of a tangent space normal map and highlight invalid values.
- WkImageInfo gives a summary of the image dimension and pixel density.
Each tool supports the following features, if applicable:
- Display units: Range [0,1], pixels, centimeters, meters, or degrees, radians, turns
- Support of non-square and 32 bits input images
- Auto placement of title and text values
- Easy color and size customization
Install and use
- Download the package on Gumroad and unzip it in a folder near to the other material folders you may have.
- Drag and drop the mesuring tool suitable for the measure you need to do from this folder directly into a graph in Substance Designer. Then plug the image node to measure directly into this tool. It will then display the measuring information right onto the image.
- V1.01 (25/09/2018): Substance Designer 2018.1
- basic version