My name is Julien Blervaque, I am working at Ubisoft Motion Pictures, the studio of Ubisoft in charge of feature films and animation TV series such as Raving Rabbids Invasion. I am senior technical director for pipelines and tools and UX/UI designer for software we develop in the studio. I am also the head of the User Experience department.
- Resume on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/julienblervaque
- Paris Images Digital Summit 2018: Round table on the topic "What future for the VFX industry?"
- FMX 2017 UX/UI Track Moderator (FMX 2017)
- FMX 2011 Program Board Member (www.fmx.de)
- Feidad 2005 Merit Award: Award for I’ve heard about, an architecture project developed with François Roche and his studio RnSie(n)
- “Maxscript World Top 10 Best Developers“: Awarded in 2002 and 2004 for Maxscript tools development (Pixel Creation magazine)
- "Being a TD in the video game industry": lecture for Ubisoft at FMX 2011
(www.fmx.de) - Read the PowerPoint presentation here.
- "From post production to video game": lecture for the ENJMIN, the French National School of Video Game
(Enjmin Video Game Workshops 2007)
- "Making of the previz of Empire of the Wolves": talk given at FMX/06 with Franck Malmin, Def2Shoot CEO